Bulk order processing
When set up in the Magento configuration settings, Fooman Order Manager will execute the requested action for each selected order as if you had gone into each order individually and completed the action (invoice/ship/invoice and ship) manually.
1. On the Order Overview Screen ( Sales > Orders), select the orders to be processed.
2. Select one of the following actions from the drop down menu marked "Actions":
- Invoice: Magento native invoices will be created, a custom order status is applied and PDF is generated for the selected orders
- Ship: Magento native shipments, with optional tracking information if entered, will be created, a custom order status is applied and PDF is generated for the selected orders
- Invoice + Ship: Magento native invoices and shipments, with optional tracking information if entered, a custom order status is applied and PDF’s are generated for the selected orders
- Update Order Status: Magento will update the order status of selected orders to the New Order Status based on store configuration (further information on this below).
Any emails that would normally be sent when processing an individual order will still be sent as normal, according to the Sales Emails settings.
Note: The + Print function (generate a PDF) (in the screenshot) of Invoice, Ship, and Invoice + Ship is optional and will only be shown if configured in the settings.