Installing Small Order Fee (M2) - from Magento Marketplace
Note: These instructions apply to installing an extension downloaded from Magento Marketplace only. If you downloaded the extension from the Fooman website, follow these installation instructions instead.
1. Download the extension through the Magento Marketplace. Once complete, the extension will show in your account under My Purchases.
2. Create access keys in your Marketplace account (if you haven’t done so already):
3. In your Magento store, head to System > Web Setup Wizard
4. Choose the Component Manager and then hit “Sign In” (if not done prior) using the Access Keys created for your Marketplace account.
5. Use the Sync button if the last Sync was performed before the purchase of the extension. Next click “Install”.
6. Select the extension/s you want to install and hit the Install button.
7. Follow the 3 steps of the Setup Process by using the Next buttons. Please refer to Magento’s troubleshooting here if you encounter any errors.
Hit the Install button and wait for the installation process to finish.